A blog named BETTY

Saturday, November 29, 2008

When the Spirit Moves You...

I have sharing time in Primary this week....err....tomorrow. (It's only 10:00 am, so I'm getting a head start. No procrastinating here, huh-uh, no way.)

Primary is the childrens' organization in the LDS church. During 2/3 of our Sunday meeting time, the kids meet together...like Sunday School. Sharing time is when one lucky adult gets to teach all of them together. I'm pretty sure that's the official definition. hehe

So I'm looking online for something to steal, err inspire me, and--wonders of wonders--I get totally side-tracked. I found this cute site called "Overheard in the Ward." (www.overheardintheward.com) Naturally, I must share with you something I read there, so that we both may be inspired and edified:


GAS THERAPY

CTR 5 teacher: What is something you love to do? Something that makes you happier than anything else?

5-year-old: Farting.


Now I have to get back to working this into my sharing time. Don't you wish you were in my ward??

1 comments:

Jen said...

I can't wait for the report!