A blog named BETTY

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Angels on the Moon

My friend, Jill, tagged me on Facebook for this fun little quiz/game. You put your iPod on shuffle, go to the first quiz question, and whatever song starts playing on your iPod, you use for the answer. I had way too much fun doing this. I'm sure it would take like 2 minutes for someone with a REAL iPod (i.e., on that has a screen where you can read the song title and artist.); however, I just have an iPod shuffle--no screen. So I had to look up a lot of the songs to get the titles exactly right. It took me a half hour to track down the official name of CAKE's song "Mahna Mahna," because it doesn't technically have any lyrics--just music and sounds. (It's on my playlist to the right, if you want to listen to it.) A sane person would've just skipped the song and gone onto the next, but I did not want to cheat. I'm sure it would be the last straw that keeps me out of heaven.

I wanted to put my results on ye ole bloggy, so here they are:

If someone asks, “Are you okay?” You reply:
I Miss You - Blink 182

How would you describe yourself?
Best of You - Foo Fighters

What do you like in the opposite sex?
Superman - Five for Fighting

How do you feel today?
The Reason - Hoobastank (my favorite band name EVER)

What is your life’s purpose?
It's All Been Done - BareNaked Ladies (of course!)

What is your motto?
Homecoming Queen - Hinder

What do your friends think of you?
Accidentally in Love - Counting Crows

What do you think of your parents?
Falling for the First Time - BareNaked Ladies

What do you think about very often?
Lips of an Angel - Hinder (I can't even tell you how much I love this song)

What is 2+2?
105 - Smash Mouth (I am not kidding--this is exactly the song that came up for this question!)

What do you think of your best friend?
When I Come Around - Green Day

What do you think of the person you like?
If You Leave Me Now - Chicago

What is the story of your life?
Another Postcard - BareNaked Ladies (what can I say? I like me my BareNaked Ladies)

What do you want to be when you grow up?
Believe - Staind

What do you think of when you see the person you like?
Harder to Breathe - Maroon 5

What will you dance to at your wedding?
Mad About You - Hooverphonic (I would LOVE to dance to this at my wedding, actually)

What will they play at your funeral?
You're Beautiful - James Blunt (The obvious answer, duh! BTW - He high-fived me this
summer. Yup. We're tight. So he'd probably come and sing it himself gladly at my funeral.)

What is your hobby/interest?
Bring Me Down - Puddle of Mudd (absolute favorite head-banger song)

What is your biggest fear?
I'm Yours - Jason Mraz

What is your biggest secret?
Walking On the Sun - Smash Mouth (Dang--I didn't want that secret to get out. Now it'll get crowded up there.)

What do you think of your friends?
Mahna Mahna- CAKE

What will you post this as?
Angels on the Moon - Thriving Ivory

1 comments:

*~*Jill*~* said...

hahahah - you really went to all that work?! Totally Cracking Me Out ;)